“A Beautiful Hell” Book 1 – The Myths of Hell
Though hell is probably not your everyday dinner topic, it slips itself into many conversations at a moment’s notice, for example, “what the hell,” “go to hell,” “it was hell” – but does anybody really know what it is?
The images that most often pop into our minds when hell is mentioned are a goaty-looking red guy sporting horns and a devilish grin all while poking some sinner with a pitchfork, or perhaps an ocean of fire brimming with the tormented wicked. Is either of these images right? What does the Bible really say about hell? Is hell truly necessary? Is God a thwarted lover who throws people who reject him into hell? Why can’t God just forgive people? How could a loving God throw his creation into torment forever?
In The Myths of Hell, we’re going to chew on some answers for these questions:
- Where is hell?
- Who’s in charge of hell?
- Who’s in charge of death?
- Isn’t Sheol the Old Testament version of hell?
- Is it true that Jesus descended to hell?
- Did Jesus believe in Hades?
- What evil powers are in Hades?
- Who’s in hell right now?
- Where did the idea of hell come from?
- Is there really going to be a lake of fire?
- Do bad people go to hell right away when they die?
- What is the final punishment for the wicked?
“A Beautiful Hell” Trilogy
- Book 1: The Myths of Hell
- Book 2: The Ache for Paradise
- Book 3: Does Hell Really Last Forever?
A Beautiful Hell…perhaps like you’ve never seen it before.
There are no reviews yet.